Bullyproofing your child
Today, stories of bullying in schools and bullying online are prevalent. From the research we know that bullying can have detrimental physical and psychological effects on a child and can result in isolation, depression and even suicide. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. This webinar is all about providing you with practical ideas and solutions to help you to bully-proof your child.
In this DTC webinar, Dr Rosina McAlpine from Win Win Parenting, will share:
- What bullying is and what it isn’t.
- The prevalence of bullying and its many harms.
- Why your child might not tell you they’re being bullied or that they are a bully.
- Practical approaches for parents to help their children overcome bullying.
- Empowering your child with life skills so they become “bully-proof”.