Personal Best Parenting
Every parent wants to raise happy, healthy and well-balanced kids. BUT, it’s not always easy to know the “right” thing to do. There is so much conflicting parenting advice today, leaving parents confused. For almost a decade, Dr Rosina has shared her insights into the research on child development by helping parents successfully navigate the day-to-day challenges of parenting with simple, relatable and practical parenting tips.
If you find that you are using rewards, discipline and punishment in your home and it is harming your relationship with your children and leaves you feeling bad AND, if like so many other parents you find that being harsh with your children isn’t effective and certainly not supporting you to have a more peaceful and cooperative household, then try Dr Rosina’s practical 3 step Win Win parenting process:
STOP EMPATHISE EDUCATE.
….and you’ll be able to S.E.E. a new way to parent.
Here’s what parents have to say about the Win Win Parenting approach to raising children without the need for rewards, discipline or punishment.
- Great positive approach to parenting.
- Simple message with a simple solution. All parents can learn from Win Win Parenting.
- Will be able to apply it straight away.
- Very relatable and easy step-by-step approach to tackling challenging situations.
- It connects with reality. It’s about the usual problems parents face daily.
- Practical conflict-free tips.
- A positive approach to raising children of all ages.
For only US$9.95 this 45 minute video will give you access to Dr Rosina’s Video Tutorial on Personal Best parenting. You will learn practical ideas and solutions that are proven to work, and will benefit both you and your child.
Dr Rosina is a leading parenting expert. Published author on parenting, media personality and corporate parenting educator, Dr Rosina trains parents in the world’s leading corporations such as Google, Lendlease, HSBC and many more..
In this video, you’ll learn the keys to being your personal best as a parent. Dr Rosina begins with
- Busting the myth you should just ‘KNOW’ how to be a good parent, and explains
- How your guilt about parenting undermines your parenting. You’ll learn
- Why self-care is key to being a good role model for your family. The video concludes by
- Introducing Dr Rosina’s practical step-by-step approach to becoming your personal best as a parent.
The more you learn about effective parenting, the more confident you’ll be with the practical tools you need to help you raise your children in a calmer and more loving way. If you feel like all you do is yell and fight with the kids which makes things even more out of control, then imagine how good you’ll feel when you’re able to respond rather than react and to teach your kids the life skills they need for life success. Dr Rosina’s approach to parenting is all about helping you to connect with your children so you can teach them how to be in the world and create more loving relationships and a peaceful home. That’s why Win Win Parenting is a Win for parents and a Win for kids.