Raising happy and healthy children: toddler to 5 years
Are you finding it difficult to manage toddler tantrums, fussy eating or helping your child manage the transition from home care to pre-school or school? Your child’s first five years of life are filled with learning and laughter but it’s not all fun and joy there are times that young children can be very challenging – but with the right approach to parenting and some practical tips – you’ll successfully navigate the road to raising happy and heathy children.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Parent effectively in those challenging moments.
- Avoid the “terrible two’s”.
- Calm toddler biting, anger and tantrums.
- Manage fussy eating.
- Successfully introduce a new sibling into the family.
- Limit your child’s access to technology and understand why it’s important.
- Support your child’s transition to pre-school and school.