Overcoming sibling rivalry: from combat and competition to camaraderie
This webinar will help you understand how to reduce sibling rivalry in your home and how to provide your children with life skills to get along with family, friends and peers. It covers ages from toddler to teen years!
- Why sibling relationships are so important.
- Research on siblings.
- Planning ahead for a new baby sibling to ease the transition.
- Major changes when the baby arrives.
- Combative relationships between siblings.
- Practical strategies for overcoming sibling rivalry.