Helping your child to develop healthy self-esteem & resilience
Life isn’t always easy and everyone experiences challenges. Have you prepared your children handle life’s roadblocks, setbacks and challenges? Whether you have a toddler who’s had a toy snatched away or a teenager who is being bullied, at every stage of development there are challenges for your children to overcome. Being resilient means that no matter what hardships life throws your child’s way, they’ll be able to manage what’s happening in a positive way, pick themselves up and bounce back better than ever!
In this webinar, Dr Rosina McAlpine, creator of the Win Win Parenting program, will help you to be a more confident parent and learn:
- What self-esteem actually is.
- The important difference between self-esteem and self-confidence and why you need to understand the distinction to effectively support your child’s self-esteem.
- How healthy self-esteem is important for your child’s physical and psychological wellbeing.
- What harms self-esteem, so you can avoid harming your child’s sense of worth and
- How you can support your child to develop healthy self-esteem and resilience to give them a strong foundation for life success.