Bullyproofing your child
Are you worried about protecting your child against bullies? If you’ve experienced bullying as a child or an adult, then you know how frightening and life destroying it can be. As a parent, you want to do everything you can to protect your children from bullies so they never have to experience that horrible feeling of being picked on, laughed at, excluded or physically harmed.
If your child is being bullied, would you know what to do? Would you like to learn how you can help your child learn the skills they need to be bully-proof?
From the research we know that bullying can have detrimental physical and psychological effects on a child and can result in isolation, depression and even suicide. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. This webinar is all about providing you with practical ideas and solutions to bully-proof your child that can work for you and for your child.
If your child is being bullied and you feel helpless or if you’d like to bully-proof your child then watch this DTC/ Win Win Parenting webinar as parenting expert, Dr Rosina, helps you to learn:
· What bullying is and what it isn’t.
· The prevalence of bullying and its many harms.
· Why your child might not tell you they’re being bullied or that they are a bully.
· Practical approaches for parents to help their children overcome bullying.
· Empowering your child with life skills so they become “bully-proof”.