Let's stop it at the start: What parents can do to help stop violence against girls and women
Parents can play a significant role in supporting the prevention of violence against girls and women. In this webinar you will learn:
- prevalence of violence against women and girls
- overview of the "Stop it at the start" government campaign to prevent violence against women
- understand how parents might inadvertently, say things that excuse disrespectful behaviour in young people.
- practical tips on parents can support:
- boys to be respectful to girls and women
- girls to expect respect and to manage disrespectful behaviour
- how to have ongoing conversations with our children about respect so that together, we stop violence against women at the start.