Taking care of yourself. Why it’s a crucial step to being a good parent.
Are you stressed, tired and have little or no time for self-care? If you answered ‘YES!’, then you’re not alone. Perhaps you find, like many working parents who juggle work and family life, that self-care is the first thing to go when you’re struggling to effectively manage the limited time you have. However, perhaps you’ve seen that not taking care of yourself has negative impact on many areas of your life including your physical and mental wellbeing, your interactions with your children, family and friends as well as your work performance.
If you’d like to: learn more about the many benefits of self-care for you, your family and your workplace, and gain practical strategies to help you find more time and motivation for self-care, then view Taking care of yourself – why it’s a crucial step to being a good parent
In this webinar, Dr Rosina, creator of Win Win Parenting program will explore:
- What is self-care?
- Why self-care is so important for you and your family.
- Overcoming the guilt related to self-care.
- Practical strategies for self-care for busy working parents.
- Research shows that there are strong two-way links between parent and child happiness and life satisfaction. Self-care is a key element of personal, and ultimately, family wellbeing.
- We’ll explore several practical tools you can use to help you make the right choices for your career, children and self-care time for ‘you’.