Webinar - Empowering your child to be "Bully-Proof"
Are you worried about protecting your child from being bullied? If your child was being bullied, would you know what to do? If you’ve experienced bullying as a child or an adult, then you know how frightening and life destroying it can be. As a parent, you want to do everything you can to protect your children from bullying so they never have to experience that horrible feeling of being picked on, laughed at, excluded or physically harmed.
In this webinar you’ll learn how you can help your child to develop the skills they need to be bully-proof. Topics include:
- What bullying is and what it isn’t.
- The prevalence of bullying and its many harms.
- Why your child might not tell you they’re being bullied or that they are a bully.
- Practical approaches for parents to help their children overcome bullying.
- Empowering your child with life skills so they become “bully-proof”.